The elevated alignment has 24 stations (3 others have already been built as part of roulette demo online Kajang Line) while 8 stations are underground (1 station has already been built as part of roulette demo online Kajang Line). The total stations for Putrajaya Line is 36 operational stations.
The elevated alignment of the Putrajaya Line will be built on guideways supported by pillars.
The height of the guideways depends on various factors such as the terrain on which it is built and whether it has to span over roads.
The underground alignment of the Putrajaya Line will be built within tunnels. The tunnels will be built using tunnel boring machines and also the cut-and-cover method. The depth of the tunnels depends on factors such as whether it has to avoid any underground structures and geology.
|Passenger capacity per train:||1,204|
|Number of train sets:||49|
|Number of cars per train:||4|
|Maximum speed (km/hour)||100|
|Train Operation Control||Driverless trains controlled from Operation Control Centre|
|Fare Collection System|
|System type||Automatic Fare Collection System (AFC) using tokens and contactless smart cards|
|Ticket sales||Ticket vending machines and ticket value reload machines|
|Fare structure||Reasonable fares|
|Fare integration||Integrated with other public transport services and linked with APAD’s Integrated Cashless Payment System|
|Facilities for the Disabled|
• Tactile tiles to help visually impaired
|Counters||Low counters for wheelchair users|
|Signalling and Train Control|
|Train Protection System||Automatic Train Protection System (ATP)
• Allows for continuous train detection and control
• Interlocking to prevent conflicting train movements
|Train Operation System||Automatic Train Operation System (ATO)
• Allows for automatic running of trains
• Ensures safe speed for trains
• Ensures safe braking procedure
• Controls opening and closing of doors
|Train Supervision System||Automatic Train Supervision System (ATS)
• Allows for integrated control and supervision
• Controls trains’ scheduling and automatic route setting
• Allows for train tracking
|Rail type||Continuously welded without gaps between tracks|
|Track noise and vibration control||State-of-the-art design for low noise and vibration during train operations|
|Source||Supply from Tenaga Nasional Bhd via Bulk Supply Substations|
|Train traction power||Supply via Traction Power Sub-stations built for the Project|
|Emergency power supply||Uninterrupted power supply for one to two hours during power outages or unstable supply|
The roulette demo online Putrajaya Line is designed to international standards and best practices for fire safety and evacuation while complying with Malaysian safety regulations.
- Staffed by station attendants
- Security control system
- Monitored by closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras
- Help phones for commuters to use
- Equipped with smoke/fire detectors
- free roulette table announcement system for emergency announcements
- Intercom system for passengers to contact the Operations Control Centre
- CCTV inside trains
- free roulette table announcement system in trains for emergency announcements
- Passenger evacuation procedures for emergencies
- No access to public
- Power supply rail is well protected
- Safe emergency walkway beside tracks for evacuation
The roulette demo online Putrajaya Line has mandated the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflow throughout the design, construction and operational stages of the project to fully utilise the potential for significant cost savings. roulette demo online Corp has become the first infrastructure developer in Asia to achieve accreditation for its adoption of BIM Level 2.
BIM Level 2 involves the use of 3D models and information that are shared to all project stakeholders through a common database called the Common Data Environment (CDE), as opposed to BIM Level 0 and BIM Level 1 which do not provide a collaborative platform.
The BIM Level 2 workflow optimizes control and accuracy of project data, and improve design collaboration, construction feasibility, and accuracy of as-built information from the concept phase, to design, to construction and finally operation phase of a project.
The roulette demo online Putrajaya Line has been recognised as the industry leader for advance digital technology implementation in BIM and Geographic Information System (GIS) in this region and as a testament to the use of technology to enhance productivity, efficiency and quality for project delivery.